The End-Of-Summer-Hummer 2012
Friday Sept 7 ~ Sunday Sept 9
FINAL RESULTS are posted
WELCOME TO ALBERTA'S PREMIERE KEELBOAT EVENT
2012 marked our 19th year of hosting the EOSH regatta for the pure pleasure of racing with friends & competitors from across the province, BC, Sask, Montana, California, Washington and more. Our principle goals were to give you the best racing you have had all summer, with the best Race Officers and an opportunity to meet some great sailors.
The End-Of-Summer-Hummer 2012 was scheduled from Friday September 7th ~ Sunday September 9th. The NOTICE OF RACE contained all the official details including the Event Schedule and Registration (opened July 15th).
NOTE: Entry forms plus fees (only $100 per boat) received prior to September 1st, or post-marked on or before August 27th, were eligible for a prize draw.
NEWS NEWS NEWSH!!!
* If you missed them on the home page or above ... RESULTS <-- are here
* There were 26 competitors in total!!!
* Limited # of Navy-blue T-shirts ($20) were sold ~ great image on back
* First registration from Glenmore Sailing Club was Jachym Rudolph on Java
* First out-of-town entry received ~ returnees from BC aboard Treachery
* Congrats to the first EOSH local competitor ~ Allan Fisher of Eightball on his M242; Rick Howard of The MRS was the 2nd ~ entry and M242
* Registration ~ opened July 15
EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED ...
1. NOTICE OF RACE (pdf)
2. Amendments to NOR (none)
3. REGISTRATION CLOSED
4. COMPETITORS LIST ~ online registrations received as of September 6
5. Sailing Instructions (per NOR) were handed out at registration, 1700hrs on Sept 7th
6. RESULTS ~ for the last time, in case you missed them everywhere else